Woofs to Wags Professional Pet Care Team Members are trained in pet and human first aid and CPR, dog and cat body language, dog play and fight protocols, positive reinforcement and low-stress, rewards-based methods of handling and walking. We specialize in positively reinforcing polite walking and basic manners throughout the course of our visits.
We recognize that every time someone interacts with your dog, behavior, health and well-being are being influenced, whether intentionally or not, and we are committed to supporting your pet's positive experiences of his or her environment.
If needed, under the guidance of your veterinarian and as permitted by law, we will also administer medications, including subcutaneous fluids or injections.
Our pet-sitting visits are appropriate for people who are away on vacation / other absence from their home, so we incorporate several house-sitting.
Regular Visits of up to 30 minutes start at $25 and may include the following:
- Physical and/or Mental Exercise
- Play, love and snuggles as requested by your pets
- Positive reinforcement of desirable behavior
- Fresh water
- Litter box/cage or stall cleaning
- GPS Check-Ins
- e-Visit report (often with photo)
Upon request we will also:
- Retrieve and sort mail and newspapers
- Curb and return trash and recycling bins
- Rotate lights
- Manage the home temperature while present for visits
- Water indoor house plants